Tuesday 16 June 2009

Thanks for stopping by

well what to say, I have been used to the safety of 140 characters on twitter so feel a bit exposed now!! Here goes nothing... 

I started my little weight loss mission about 70 days ago to lose some weight for Glastonbury festival - I did quite well and lost about 30 pounds but now my goal is close I have fallen off the bandwagon in spectacular style and have fallen back into my old ways of secretive binge eating. This blog is going to be my new focus, I love twitter and have found so amazing people on there who I will talk about over the next week, but I need something where I can tell a longer story and focus on my health and weight.

My plan here is to always be counting down to something, whether it be a weekend away, a reunion with friends, a gig, my birthday or a special evening out. The countdown in the sidebar is my reminder that I could be that much closer to my goals.

I am a traditional Scorpio and fully embrace the 'all or nothing' fierce mentality when it comes to weight loss. So sit down, strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    The countdown idea is very smart, in my opinion. I'm much more willing to stick to something if I know I only have "X" amount of days till my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to set goals!! So proud of u putting yourself "out there"!! Can't wait to read your future blogs!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - so much of this is down to you and your support, you are a star! xx

    ReplyDelete