Tuesday 30 June 2009

Honey, I'm home!

So after a week long break for Glastonbury, I am back!! I had so much fun dancing around muddy fields for 5 days - watching amazing bands, looking at brilliant art, making new friends and just having too much fun - but I am back now and ready to go.

Today has been all about unpacking, sorting myself out and trying to make myself feel human again (which has required lots of showers, naps, exfoliator and after-sun!) but I think I am getting there. Trying to catch up on a week of tweets, blogs, emails etc. has been hard so apologies if I have not picked up on something I should have!

So my target was going to be a mini-break I have coming up at the end of July but I have decided to push it back to be able to make some real changes - the 78 days I had for Glasto seemed to do the trick. I have a 5 day holiday to Dublin in the middle of August so that is my new target. Going to post my targets now.

So that's it for this post - just to say I am back, had a great time, missed you all and look forward to this next stage of my adventures and look forward to reading all about yours! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment