Friday 19 June 2009

36 days till target - spinning around

Today was cardio day at the gym so I was happy to get my daily cardio dose. After realising that maybe I'm not too much of a danger to myself on the spinning bike I did a 40 minute video class. It was pretty good with some big ol' hills. The words 'Standing Climb' now put terror into me! In all honesty though I actually enjoyed it and think I might do it again tomorrow. I have long legs so would be nice to get them look hot.

Had to get lunch from a different place (pret and not m&s if that means anything to you) so had less choice and they don't put the cals/fat on the packets so was tough making a choice. Went for a smoked salmon sandwich and a pot of grapes. Had a couple of chocolates at work this afternoon and managed to not employ my usual approach of having something 'bad' and then going totally off the rails so I guess I am making progress!

Not much to report on today and have a weekend of packing as I am off to Glastonbury on monday night and can't wait!!!

Hope you've all had excellent days xx


No comments:

Post a Comment